BP ET BPE 144, 194, 244, 245, 300 .
The BPE range consists of 4 working widths, with proven quality having been widely used in different environments (agriculture, machinery groups, civil engineering contractors…)
- Twin drive gearbox transmission 250 hp (2×5 SPC) or (2×6 SPC)
- Solid steel rotor mounted with roller bearings and steel bearing housings
- Equipped with 6/14 hard-faced hammers or tungsten carbide hammers depending on the width
- Independent anvils (4 max) linked to a hydraulic shock absorber safety mechanism
- External greasing
- Lower bearing housing with an anti-dust chicane seal between the rotor/bearing housing